Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our First Forum Member Review! Stephanie and the BeTween Cherry Lemonade!

Ju Ju Be BeTween Cherry Lemonade Diaper Bag Free ShippingStephanie purchased the BeTween Cherry Lemonade! She sent us this GREAT review and we wanted to share it with EVERYONE! We hope this personal mommy experience helps you out when considering the Ju Ju Be BeTween Diaper Bag.

Thank you Stephanie for our first official customer review!
You get a free gift!
Wanna get free gifts too? Scroll down for more info!


Ju-Ju-Be BeTween in the pattern Cherry Lemonade:
I started using a diaper bag when my daughter was born seven months ago. I had quite a few diaper bags but didn't find what I was looking for until I bought the Ju-Ju-Be BeTween in the pattern Cherry Lemonade over three months ago. This is the one that use it every day: to go shopping, to the park, a quick or long walk or a 3 hour flight .
This bag is wonderful because it is so compact and still hold so much at once . And of course, the print is adorable.



What I like the most is that it is so light! I had back issues after my pregnancy and finding a bag that would be light but fit everything that I'd need was a challenge. But I found this with the Ju-Ju-Be Between bag.



It has a lot of pockets and 2 separated compartments.
On a daily basis, I pack 3 diapers, a pack of wipes, a wubbanub, a pacifier, some sanitizer, creams, a small light blanket, a bib, a change of clothes, Tylenol, a thermometer, a small pack of first aid, a bottle of milk and a few toys. And it all fits!!! :)
So, in one side the diapers, the other the bib, clothes, etc...
In the small numerous pockets from the mommy's pouch, I can fit the sanitizer, a pacifier, plus some keys and other small accessories.


Also, I love the fact that the fabric of this bag is in Teflon and anti-bacterial, easy to clean with a damp cloth or for the real wash in the washing machine!






This diaper bag is also very easy to wear: the strap is very comfortable and adjustable. You can wear it on your shoulder or on your stroller with or without stroller clips. I use it with my Graco stroller without needed the clips.







If I hadn't become a mother and had seen this before, I would have still wanted this as a daily/gym bag! Great for our makeup and accessories!
I can't found anything bad to say about this bag. My only suggestion right now is to buy it or get it as a present. You won't regret it. It is a safe investment.

Wanna get a free gift!?
Just send us a review as detailed and as descriptive as possible with all the information you would look for in a review. Send us images as well and if we use it on our blog, you automatically get a free gift!

CLICK HERE CHECK OUT ALL THE JU JU BE BETWEEN DIAPER BAGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.littledudesanddivas.com