Belly Bandit Tummy Shrinker!
With Summer nipping at Spring's heels, we gotta get back into shape after baby is born! The clothes are getting lighter and tighter and we wanna look FABULOUS by the time beach season makes it's way! The Belly Bandits are a HIT!
Hey diddle diddle, you’re unhappy with your middle? Well, you’re about to be over the moon! For this little band, will give you a hand, to get back in your skinny jeans soon!
Ok…Let’s get serious. Your questions and our answers:
WHAT is this miracle-working, belly banding goodness all about?
The Belly Bandit™ is an abdominal compression wrap designed to assist you in bringing your body back to its former beauty and proportion after child birth. Postpartum wraps have been known to help reduce the swelling of the uterus, decrease bloating caused by water retention, support your legs & back and provide additional comfort and support for you breast feeding moms. Ultimately the Belly Bandit™ will aid in getting you back to your pre-pregnancy bod faster than ever!
WHEN can I start sportin’ my Belly Bandit™? You can start using it as soon as the day after you give birth (even after a c-section)! Wearing the Belly Bandit™ after a c-section may help to decrease post-op recovery time by minimizing associated incision pain, which allows greater mobility post-surgery! Belly Bandit recommends prior to use that you consult your physician.
WHO will know I’m wearing a Belly Bandit™? Only those who you want to know! Relax ladies, first of all this is NOT a girdle. This is simply a breathable and comfy exclusively tailored belly wrap to assist your body in regaining its former beauty and proportion after child birth. The Belly Bandit™ provides strong support to relieve discomfort and give you the extra confidence you deserve post postpartum. Belly Bandit's smooth lightweight construction is designed for you to wear comfortably under all of your clothes and our tagless design won’t irritate your skin.
Here’s what makes the Belly Bandit™ Collection oh so special….
Goldilocks has nothing on the Belly Bandit. They've scrutinized and tested every last detail to make you the most comfortable and fabulous looking postpartum mommy ever.
• Elastic. Don’t really think about it much, do you? Well, you don’t have to, because They did! Belly Bandit’s™ elastic has the perfect amount of tension to straighten out your back without tightly squeezing you or loosely rolling down your body.
• Material. Instead of sewing pieces of material together, which breaks down the strength of the elastic, they chose to use only one piece of material for the Belly Bandit™. The Belly Bandit design wears better over time because the durability of the elastic isn’t compromised.
• Customized. They have a Beverly Hills OB/GYN on board who helped create and finalize the Belly Bandit™ specifically with the postpartum woman in mind. But don’t worry, Belly Bandit also had the hippest team of hotties in town making sure the Belly Bandit™ is not only functional, but ridiculously cute. From their Basic to Couture to Bamboo, all of their styles are designed to make you smile!
• Comfort. The Belly Bandit's rounded soft edges were created so that you don’t have excess material that digs, cuts or jabs your skin. After countless trials of textiles from around the world, they found the perfect materials that don’t bunch under your clothing. Also, their tag-less design won’t irritate your skin.
• Earth-friendly. The bamboo line is not only environmentally friendly, it’s one of the most natural fibers out there. It’s also three times more durable than cotton. Fabric made from Bamboo is one of the softest, GREENEST, fabrics around. Remember, going green even in the smallest ways will help the planet! • Economy-friendly. Our Belly Bandit™ Collection is exclusively made in
HELPFUL HINTS FOR SIZING YOUR BELLY BANDIT ™
Due to the variations in size and shape of women’s bodies, we realize it may be difficult to size yourself for a Belly Bandit™. Don’t fret, here are some tips from Belly Bandit that are helpful. There is no exact science that fits all women.
If you are purchasing a Belly Bandit™ early on in your pregnancy best rule of thumb is to go up 1 to 2 band sizes from your pre-pregnancy size.
In the eighth month many women will be the same size as they will be post delivery. Simply measure the circumference of your waist starting at your belly button. Choose the corresponding band for your size.
Just prior to delivery simply subtract 3 to 5 inches from your waist measurement. Select the corresponding band for that size.
If you purchase your Belly Bandit™ after you give birth, simply choose the corresponding band for your waist size. We've had many customers who measure between band sizes. Our advice is either to purchase both the larger and the smaller sized Belly Bandits™ or only buy the larger one. Don’t worry, you’ll get into the smaller size, but remember it is a compression garment so if purchased too small, it may be too tight to wear. Correct sizing is essential for comfort and product effectiveness. Buying a Belly Bandit™ that is too large will not wear well under clothing and may affect end results. The Belly Bandit™ is designed with five inches of adjustability to stay tight as you shrink.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
Keep checking in for more Spring Picks!