Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Amy Kathryn Addiction Grows!

After taking this bag out for the first time today, I have to say I am in love! I think it carries very similar to the Gladiola, except it is not as wide across your body. It was super comfy!

I love the colors!!


Outside zipper pocket with Bizbe, phone, and keys.


Main compartment with a MRH, webag, and snack cups. There are three pockets on one side with a bib, small set, and bottle. You kind of have to wiggle the bottle in there as it is just sewn in pockets and not elastic. There is also a zipper pouch across from the pockets.


And of course the crappy bathroom mirror shot. (and shamelessly showing off my HH cuff ;P)


AMY Email me with your addy for your free gift!
WOOHOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.littledudesanddivas.com