Thursday, May 6, 2010

Member Review! Nina WON the GORGEOUS MIA BOSSI MARIA TANGERINE!


She sent us this GREAT review and we wanted to share it with EVERYONE!

We hope this personal mommy experience helps you out when considering the Mia Bossi Maria Diaper Bag!!!



Thank you Nina for a fantastic customer review!
You get a free gift for your review!!!
Wanna get free gifts too? Scroll down for more info!




The Mia Bossi Tangerine Maria is a beautiful diaper bag and I was lucky enough to win one last October in the LD&D forum drawing....

I mainly use the bag as a travel bag. My DD uses it as her bag, but believe it or not I was able to put my DH, DD and my stuff in it for an overnight trip!
The colors are tangerine, black and tan with an accent of gold. The inside is black with the pockets lined in tangerine. Normally I don't have much luck with dark colored lining, but because of the amount of pockets, organization is never a problem.
There are 2 medium size pockets on either side with a magnetic closure. Inside there are 5 pockets, a zippered compartment and a hook for your keys.

......The changing pad is really unique. How many changing pads have a faux fur padding?.....

My DH (and my friends husbands) thought that was the coolest! The outside carrying straps are adjustable which is a nice feature for people like me who are not tall.
Not that I put it on the ground outside, but they have 5 little gold feet on the bottom for protection.



I asked my DH what his opinion is of the bag.....


He said he liked it very much because it was not that girly and he wouldn't mind carrying it around, plus the faux fur changing pad rocked! I showed him how much I was able to pack for an overnight trip and he was amazed.




I have showed my diaper bag to may people who fall in love with it right away. I have had a lot of offers to give it a good home when I get tired of it or no longer need it. First I will never get tired of it, second the inside liner unzips and it can become a laptop bag. All I need to do is get the additional insert. Of course I will have to get it away from my DD who thinks she is a big shot carrying it around the house.





Thanks for the great review!

Wanna get a free gift!?

Just send us a review as detailed and as descriptive as possible with all the information you would look for in a review. Send us images as well and if we use it on our blog, you automatically get a free gift!


CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS!

CLICK HERE CHECK OUT ALL THE MIA BOSSI DIAPER BAGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.littledudesanddivas.com