Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Amy Michelle: The Testimonials!


Testimonials
AmyMichelle Testimonials
"I had a regular Jeep brand bag before and this is SOOOOOOOOOO much nicer. It definitely looks and feels like a really expensive bag. I carry LOTS of stuff (just in case) in our diaper bag and everything fits perfectly with all of the pockets. I weigh it down heavily, and the strap is comfortable and sturdy. Fits in the bottom of the stroller too. It's like a Rolex - It takes a lickin and keeps on tickin." - Anonymous Customer from Knoxville, TN


AmyMichelle Testimonials
"I love the "mom's compartment" for easy access to my wallet, keys and sunglasses while we're out and about. I use the very front pocket for my phone. Nice changing pad with wet bag for dirtied clothes. I generally carry in this bag: diapers, wipes, diaper cream, plastic bags for dirty diapers, clean onesie, nursing cover, burp cloth, bra pads, and my "mom" things. Looks like a classy bag, not something the baby should be wearing." - Anonymous Customer from Houston, TX

 Go Bebé photo
AmyMichelle Testimonials
"I love this diaper bag, it's so cute and stylish...everyone comments on it. I use it for my diaper bag and purse and a lot of people cant even believe its a diaper bag..which is good cause it carries my wallet and phone too, so i don't have more bags than i need. So glad i found it (o:" - Melanie from MI

Go Bebé photo

AmyMichelle Testimonials
"This diaper bag was a gift to my daughter-in-law. Her old bag was showing signs of wear and tear, so I began to search for a new one. This bag caught my eye and once I read the description, I was hooked. Needless to say, she loved it! She especially liked the bottle holders (inside and out), and the changing pad. I would recommend this bag to anyone!!" - Paula from DC


Go Bebé photo

AmyMichelle Testimonials
"The diaper is so stylish and fashionable but make no mistake, it does all of the things that you need a diaper bag to do. I was determined to get a bag that was trendy and yet reliable. I even had my daughter's name stitched on it to make it personable...did I mention it was very stylish?!!!!" - Fonta from Atlanta Georgia

 Go Bebé photo


AmyMichelle Testimonials
"This is by far the best diaper bag I have ever bought. It is totally organized and has ever feature imaginable. Love the bright inside - I can find everything. It looks great and functions fantastic. The price is the icing on the cake. I would recommend it to any mom or dad." - Brandi from Boulder, CO

 Amy Michelle Go Bebé

AmyMichelle Testimonials
"Very practical and stylish. Has all the amenities of a diaper bag without looking like one." - Anonymous Customer from Huntington, England



AmyMichelle Testimonials
"While I was pregnant, I had the hardest time finding a diaper bag that didn't make me look like one of those "lame mommies" with the Pooh bears all over it. I found a few that were cute, but were between $350 and $700! This bag is even more gorgeous in person than the pictures. I get compliments on it everywhere I go, and even my friends without children want one to use as a purse. Very stylish!" - Jennifer from Richmond, VA

 Go Bebé photo

AmyMichelle Testimonials
"I was worried at first that this bag was too small, but changed my mind quickly. I can fit 3 bottles, a change of clothes, bibs, blankie, burp clothes, diapers, wipes and formula dispenser plus my "mommy gear." My husband complained that it looked expensive. As if there's anything wrong with that!" - Anonymous Customer from Seattle, WA

 Go Bebé photo


AmyMichelle Testimonials
"I'm the working mom of a 22 month old and have tried several diaper bags, and so far I like this one the best. It is professional for work but also very mom-friendly: easy to clean, lots of pockets and room for baby-essential items, and easy access to the changing pad, diapers, and wipes (the latter three can go in an outside pocket, which makes it really easy to grab them quickly!)." - Anonymous Customer from McAllen, TX



AmyMichelle Testimonials
"This is the second diaper bag I have purchased in less than a year and it is amazing! My first one fell apart (I will not mention the brand). This bag does not look like a diaper bag, I have received tons of compliments on it. There are so many pockets, my bag is always clean and organized." - Anonymous Customer from Elgin, IL


 Go Bebé photo


AmyMichelle Testimonials
"I absolutely love this bag. I'm very picky about my purses and I must look stylish. This bag offers style and comfort. It is very comfortable on the shoulder and it holds my stuff along with my sons. I was looking for something cute, that doesn't look like a diaper bag and something that had room for my cell phone, wallet & keys. This has it all and more. On top of that, I get compliments everywhere I go. The price is great. When I priced bags elsewhere for the same diaper bag, Diaper bag Boutique was cheaper by about $100 or more." - Angie from Trussville, AL


 Amy Michelle Go Work

AmyMichelle Testimonials
"I use this bag everyday. It holds all the daily essentials for the baby and for me. I constantly receive compliments on the bag--people think it is a purse. I plan to use it as a work bag after my son is older." - Anonymous Customer from Norman, OK



AmyMichelle Testimonials
"I bought this as a gift for my sister to use as her baby bag. She absolutely loves it and gets compliments on it all the time. It is fantastic and does not look like a baby bag! It has enough room for her stuff too. She bought herself another bag too (we are handbag addicts) because she thought she might want to switch it up, but after 2.5 months, she hasn't even pulled the other one out yet because she loves this one so much!" - Anonymous Customer from West Mifflin, PA

 Go Bebé photo

AmyMichelle Testimonials
"Overall, I really like this bag. I like that it does not look like a diaper bag at all, and that it offers great pockets inside and out for organizing/storing odds and ends of baby and toddler stuff. It's a really pretty softer, more cranberry-ish red. The material is good for cleaning (most anything will wipe off I think). I haven't tried the stroller attachment straps yet, but am looking forward to that feature." - Stephanie from Dallas, TX


Go Bebé photo



AmyMichelle Testimonials
"LOVE THE SWEAT PEA BABY BAG! It is stylish and totally functional. I had several other baby bags and none of them worked this well. I have told all of my friends and they all have one now. The price is perfect." - Anonymous Reviewer



Go Bebé photoAmyMichelle Testimonials
"I have the Black Sweet Pea and love it! Light enough to pack full of baby items without making bag too heavy on the shoulder. Very durable and does NOT look like a diaper bag. I like that since I use as a purse as well as baby bag." - Anonymous Reviewer from Houston, TX



Go Bebé photo
AmyMichelle Testimonials
"This is the best diaper bag, I ever had. I love all the pockets and slot. This bag holds, 2 sizes of diaper, that's 8 diapers, wipes, 2 plastic bags, a change of clothes for 2 boys, my wallet, my cell phone, a bottle of juice, a sippy cup, tissues, lipstick, change purse, slim first aid kit, bib, and spoon, umbrella, graham cracker, and toys. And I know I forgot something. I was a little nervous that it wouldnt expand more, but then the bag would look awkward, this way its sleek looking, not bulky. The only thing I may get is a cell phone attachment for the shoulder strap, so I can get to my phone faster. Love it!" - Dorina from Rochester, NY
Go Bebé photo


AmyMichelle Testimonials
"This is a great diaper bag for everyday use. It holds enough items and has space to put my stuff as well as the baby's. My favorite feature is the long strap - I don't have to worry about the bag slipping down or falling on the baby as I carry her in her car seat." - Anonymous Customer from Cincinnati, OH


Go Bebé photo
AmyMichelle Testimonials
"I searched for months to find the perfect diaper bag. I wanted it to be gender neutral so that my husband would carry it; be affordable; attach to the stroller; be functional; and finally look good. I found it all with the Amy Michelle Madison Avenue baby bag. I absolutely love the bright lining inside - you can find everything. There are so many pockets to keep you organized and there is even a place in front for all of mom's items. It is lightweight and wipes clean. LOVE IT!" - Brandilyn from Oklahoma City, OK

Go Bebé photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.littledudesanddivas.com