Wednesday, June 2, 2010

darlingbri you have entry #7! And you get a free gift for your MightyBe review!

The Ju Ju Be MightyBe
The MightyBe is well, pretty mighty! I started to write out everything I could fit inside but that would have taken a page in itself! The MightyBe has so many possibilities. It’s a diaper bag, car bag, stroller bag, teacher bag, and the list could go on! I recently took the MightyBe on a trip to the zoo and on a long car ride out of state. It was perfect for both and I know that I could use this as a bag for work to carry folders, lesson plans and my lunch. My mom actually uses this bag as a diaper bag for my daughter because she loves that she can just stuff it and go! It’s the perfect stuff and go bag or a bag for the organized mama. It looks amazing on my Baby Jogger City Mini but a word of caution… when fully packed as shown it can be tipsy when removing your child so take precautions when doing so!





All packed and ready for a day at the zoo!


The MightyBe is not only great on the stroller because it is easily attached using Ju Ju Be stroller clips but it feels great to carry on your shoulders. Even when it is fully packed it does not feel heavy as the straps are a perfect length.



Fully packed!
Ju Ju Be Accessories Used: 1 BeQuick, 1 Large BeSet, 1 Medium Beset, 1 Pacipod, 1 Snack Capsule, 1 Sippy Rocket, 1 Changepad from a Between, BeRich



Everything that was inside!



Everything that was inside the accessories! Baby bottle, puffs, diaper rash cream, sunblock, Tylenol for mama and baby, thermometer, saline drops, bandages, bottle liners, two spoons, two containers of baby food, formula container, juice box, four size three diapers, wipes pouch, change of clothes, berich, cell phone, sunglasses, two magazines, change pad, and of course the Ju Ju Be accessories previously mentioned!



When you want to pack it to use on a trip just stick it in a BeQuick!


For the price you can’t go wrong! It’s a great bag to own because it has so many uses. It’s lightweight, machine washable and has the Ju Ju Be quality that you know you get when you buy any of their bags! I do wish it had a bit more structure but the lack of it would not prevent me from buying one or um two! I already have my eyes set on getting the newest print , Shadow Waltz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.littledudesanddivas.com