Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kathy gets a free gift for her Packabe review AND has entry #5 for a free bag!


I have recently acquired the JJB Packabe in Mint Julep. And let me tell you, this is a B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L bag! When I first received it, I just wanted to stare at it. It was so pretty and was such great quality. The pattern is not over the top, it is a nice subtle sage green pattern. I have used countless diaper bags in the past 8 years (my oldest is turning 8 this summer-imagine!) and they’ve almost all fell apart within a year or less. After getting sick of the cheap bags at the department stores, I decided to splurge on a Ju-Ju-Be. But which one is for me? The number one feature that sold me on the Packabe was that you could wear it back pack style or over the shoulder. This feature has come in very handy when my two year old takes off. I can just grab the bag, fling it over my shoulder and run to catch her. Once I’ve caught her, I can easily slip it into back pack mode and continue our adventure hands free... well one hand holding the baby, the other holding my toddlers hand. I guess Mom’s never have free hands. Wink

Here are the 3 ways you can wear this great bag. Please excuse the outfit, I was enjoying a beautiful sunny day in the garden. Smile

As a back pack:


As a messenger:


Over the shoulder:


Another great feature I love is the key fob. It is about 6 inches long and stretchy so my keys are easy to grab out of the bag and use. No more digging. No more lost keys. Genius.

Here my keys are on top, but that's rarely the case!


My 3rd favourite feature of the Packabe is the spot in the Mom pocket for your favourite photos of your kids. Who doesn’t love showing off their adorable little darlings? Ju-Ju-Be has made this easy for me. All I have to do is lift my flap and listen to the awwwww’s!


The insulated bottle pockets are great as well. Yes, it will even hold my 40oz Kanteen!


The storage space on this thing is amazing!

Here's the Mom pocket. Enough space for a wallet, cell phone, keys and whatever else you may need.


The bottom pocket.


Inside the empty Packabe.


Not so fully loaded. I have everything I need for the day and still space on top for my baby carrier, a heavy blanket, whatever your heart desires. Notice the zippered pocket. I keep my sunscreen, deoderant, lip chap ect in here.


For day to day, I have a full change of clothes for my daughter (2), a full change of clothes for my son (9 months), bathing suits for both, 2 pairs of baby legs, a couple wet bags, 4-5 diapers, travel container of baby wipes, personal supplies – including mini first aid kit kept in my medium BeSet, a couple pens, my wallet, some gum, deodorant, sunscreen, bug spray, diaper rash cream, Kleenex, lip chap, vaccine record, my camera in the small BeSet, nursing cover, hats, some snacks, toys... the list goes on.


This bag is spacious! It can even fit my 9 month old inside!


The Packabe will hang several different ways on my Bob Duallie stroller.

You can hang it by the shoulder strap over the handle quite easily.


Or you can use the simple stroller clips Ju-Ju-Be has available and clip them to the rings on your bag.


All in all, I love my Packabe. I love the ease of use. I love the features. I love that I can fill it up with everything I need and still have space left over. I love that it’s not giant or massive. I love that it’s stylish. I love the pockets and organization. I love the light coloured lining. I love the well padded changing pad, the crumb drains, the padded shoulder pad, and the little gems on the zippers... I could go on and on and on. What can I say? I love my Packabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.littledudesanddivas.com