Tuesday, November 9, 2010

thorntonha won a free gift for posting her review on the forum!

I really love the Ju Ju Be Mini Be. It is small, but holds a lot. I have had a lot people ask me how I can possibly use it for two kiddos as my everyday diaper bag. I have a 17 month old and a 4 year old.

This is the mini fully packed (not stuffed). I have a sippy in one bottle pocket and my cell phone in the other. I can also carry a can of soda for myself and put the phone in the front pocket.



Top pocket with a juice box and cheese. I can also put a small ice pack in there.


Contents of the front pocket: wipes, coupons, keys, lists.


Inside view with everything. In the inside mesh pocket, I have my thrifty and tissue. I have a large set, medium set, small set, coloring kit for 4 year old, book and toy for toddler, and snack bag.


Snack bag.


Medium Set with a change of clothes.


Large Set with 2 diapers, baggies, ointment, changing pad, wipes.


I also have a small set as a first aid kit.

Here is everything.


I think they should rename this the "Mighty Mini".



Little Dudes and Divas Little Dudes and Divas Little Dudes and Divas Little Dudes and Divas Little Dudes and Divas

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.littledudesanddivas.com