Sunday, May 17, 2009

In the Media: Project Nursery - May 2009








My personal fave diaper bag in time for summer…

I have a confession. I don’t own a proper diaper bag. I have a son in diapers and never used a dedicated diaper bag. Rather, I jimmy-rigged some fairly fancy bags to act as my diaper bag. So when the so-called “spill proof” sippy cup leaked juice all over it for the umpteenth time, I just shook my head and gave up.Enter Baby Bee Bags creator Shelly and husband Dvir Ron. Shelly is a Mom who also gave up on finding the perfect diaper bag but then developed her very own line of bags (all while 7 months pregnant)! Here’s my personal fave in time for summer…

After a thorough review, we are most impressed with the functionality that went into the design of Baby Bee Bags. The inside features 2 interior stretchable side bottle/cup holders, 2 interior organizer pockets and an additional zippered compartment. The 2nd zippered compartment unzips into a large, padded, detachable and washable changing pad with a stretch pocket to hold diapers, wipes, creams, a set of clothing and a handy pacifier hanger for quick access and easy reach. The bags can be worn as a backpack or over one shoulder and the straps will detach to configured to fit any stroller bar. Oh and the micro-suede fabric can be scotch guarded against serious stains. Did I mention the convenient detachable pouch? This list really does go on because the Rons thought of everything!



2 comments:

www.littledudesanddivas.com