Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Member Review! Mary's review on the Fleurville Sling Tote Diaper Bag!

Mary purchased the Fleurville Sling Tote Diaper Bag!


She sent us this GREAT review and we wanted to share it with EVERYONE! We hope this personal mommy experience helps you out when considering the Fleurville Sling Tote Diaper Bag.





Thank you Mary for a fantastic customer review!


You get a free gift for your review and it's on it's way!!!

Wanna get free gifts too?
Scroll down for more info!


I have been using diaper bags for almost 6 1/2 yrs. Of course, the first trip to the Dr 6 1/2 yrs ago was without a diaper bag, since I forgot it at home! Needless to say, lesson learned. I have used about 10 bags in that time, some designer, some not. I have used my Fleurville Sling Tote for about 3 weeks now & am still playing with it to see if it is going to be a good fit. I have 3 kiddos, almost 6.5, 3 and 17 mos.





I also probably over pack, since I also normally pack a change of clothes for all 3. Overkill, I know. Call it my Girl Scout Be Prepared motto. Trust me, I have used the changes and yes, even on the 6.5 yr old. I normally try to pack it & leave it. I have JuJu Be Be Quicks that contain each individuals outfits (yup, includes socks!). I also have a Quick that has my diapers/wipes/cp, 1 for snacks & 1 for my electronic gadgets. My electronic gadgets are walkie talkies & the tracker tag system.

"The ST is nice because of the many strap options"

I normally use the messenger over my shoulder or as a true messenger. I find the drop using the m
essenger is much better for me. I take this everywhere! It contains everything I need. Right now I am having problems however, because I am an over packer. I can't quite fit everything I need, or should I say want to fit.



When the bag is full, I find it difficult to use as a messenger because it is too bulky. However, this is probably an adjustment I need to make. I have not used this bag with my stroller yet, but I am sure it will be fine.

So far I am the only one that has used it. It is a little feminine for my husband. I have heard many ladies talking about their ST, or I guess I should say selling theirs. I purchased it from another PL & it was in EUC.

"I am still playing with it, and a
m trying to figure out what to do with all the interior pockets"



"I love the key carabiner
I also love the wipe clean exterior"


I wish it had some crumb holes though, as I just got some sand in there that I am trying to get rid of. I like the fleece outside pockets, because I have 2 tendencies: to lose my carrying cases on my cell phone & camera & then to break them both. Hopefully, this will help alleviate the latter. Overall, the Fleurville Sling Tote Diaper Bag is a fun bag, stylish and functional. I don't see this being my Mom bag, because if & when I stop carrying a diaper bag I am thinking it is going to be much, much, much smaller than this (think Major or BeMine!).


THANKS AGAIN MARY AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DOWNSIZING ADVENTURES!


Wanna get a free gift!?

Just send us a review as detailed and as descriptive as possible with all the information you would look for in a review. Send us images as well and if we use it on our blog, you automatically get a free gift!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS!

CLICK HERE CHECK OUT ALL THE FLEURVILLE SLING TOTE DIAPER BAGS!

SOME MARKED DOWN 20% OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.littledudesanddivas.com