Thursday, April 8, 2010

Member Review! Nina and the Ju Ju Be Packabe Purple Paisley Diaper Bag


Nina purchased the Ju Ju Be Packabe in Purple Paisley!


She sent us this GREAT review and we wanted to share it with EVERYONE! We hope this personal mommy experience helps you out when considering the Ju Ju Be Packabe Diaper Bag.

Thank you Nina for a fantastic customer review!
You get a free gift for your review!!!
Wanna get free gifts too? Scroll down for more info!




I have been using diaper bags for about 2 1/2 years and it looks like I will not be giving them up in the near future as we are expecting our newest addition in September.
I have owned 6 diaper bags, one of my favorite is my Ju Ju Be Packabe in Purple Paisley which I bought in January 2009 and I take it everywhere.
It's been to the zoo, Florida, amusement parks and all my shopping adventures.



It is a great bag, not too big or small and doesn't hurt your shoulders since the weight is distributed evenly.


I like the fact that the straps are so versatile, it can be worn as a shoulder bag or as a backpack.
I personally use it as a backpack so that my hands are free. Now that my DD is older, I am able to pack less though we can't go anywhere without cheese and M&M's. A gross combination, but it works for her.


Of course I need the necessities like diapers, wipes, jacket, sippy cup, bag for diapers, antibacterial wipes, camera, ziploc bags and my cell phone plus her play one. When she was younger I did have to carry a change of clothing and blankets which I did do using this diaper bag and still had a lot of extra room.


I love the design of the Packabe. There are enough pockets and compartments that everything had a place. The fact that the inside is a light color is nice because I never have to dig through to find what I am looking for. A big plus when you need to get to something ASAP.


On the inside there are 3 mesh plus a zippered part. I use the one mesh pocket for wipes and the other for "must have now or there is going to be a meltdown" snack.



On the outside there are 2 side pockets great for bottles, sippy cups or your drink bottle. On the outside front there are 2 big sections with a magnetic closure. On the top is the mommy part. There's a place for my cell phone and for my keys, there is also a zippered section.



If my cell rings I am able to reach around and just grab it without having to worry about zippers or velcro.



The bottom pocket, also with a magnetic closure has 2 mesh pockets, I usually keep my camera in one of those. I was a bit worried if the magnets were strong enough and would stay closed, but they are great.
The material of the bag is so nice. I figured by now from using it so much that it would look worn, but it look just as great today as it did when I bought it Of course I have had to clean it, I use my regular detergent and oxi clean if needed, then hang to dry.


The one thing I don't like about the bag is the lack of protection on the bottom of the bag. For the few times have had to put it down, that would have been a nice feature.

My husband, who wouldn't carrying girly color bags, doesn't have an issue carrying a purple diaper bag. Very cute to see him wearing his I lost my wife to Ju Ju Be shirt and carrying the bag.


This bag has been used with 3 very different strollers (Chicco, combi and Peg Perego) and has worked great hanging on each.


This is one diaper bag I don't regret buying. I may just have to get another Packabe if my next one is a boy.
Wanna get a free gift!?

Just send us a review as detailed and as descriptive as possible with all the information you would look for in a review. Send us images as well and if we use it on our blog, you automatically get a free gift!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS!

CLICK HERE CHECK OUT ALL THE JU JU PACKABE DIAPER BAGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.littledudesanddivas.com