Monday, June 14, 2010

Entry #18! Thank you Amanda for a fantastic review!

This is a review for the JJ Cole stroller clips.

I have to say these are the best stroller clips I've ever had/used. They are super easy to open to get your bag on and off of them. They are not tight and small like most of the other ones you see. They are also super easy to attach to your stroller, you just wrap them around and loop them through! I just leave the stroller clips attached to my stroller since i use it just about everyday but you can take them off the same way you put them on and store them in your bag or clip them to the side where you hang the bag from. I give these a 2 thumbs up!














Little Dudes and Divas
Little Dudes and Divas
Little Dudes and Divas
Little Dudes and Divas

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.littledudesanddivas.com