Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cloth Diaper in the MightyBe!

I'm in love, love, LOVE with the MightyBe, and I use it with cloth!
At the moment I only have one in cloth, but I used it when I had two, as well. I have used the BePrepared, BeRightBack and Packabe with cloth, and while I liked them all, I felt that once I put the diapers in, I didn't have much room for anything else. I also thought the cloth didn't fit too well in the pockets.

What i love about the MB is that I can put the cloth in whatever bag I want, then just throw it in the bag with everything else. I included a picture of what's in mine: a Quick with snacks, a Quick with dipes (disposable, just in cast) a wet bag with a cloth and wipes, and a medium Set with sunscreen and first aid supplies. My water bottle and two sippy cups fit in the three side pockets. There's also plenty of room left for the mail, toys, extra clothes, and whatever else.

It's also one of their less expensive bags, so I didn't feel like I was breaking the bank. It's my favorite bag of theirs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.littledudesanddivas.com